Smith Freed Eberhard Managing Partner Jeff Eberhard, Partner Phil Bennett and Partner Bill Taaffe presented this webinar on Wednesday, September 7th at 10 a.m. PST, and they discussed what you need to know about liquor liability in Oregon, including several recent Oregon Supreme Court decisions:
- How Oregon’s Dram Shop Statute Limits Liability
- Impact of New Court Opinions on Liquor Liability
- Elements Plaintiff Must Prove In Third Party Claims
- Effect of Plaintiff Socializing with Intoxicated Driver
- Court Opinions that Narrow First Party Claims
- Notice Requirements
- $500,000 Tort Cap Limit Application
If you would like to schedule an in-person session of this presentation for your claims team or local claims association, please contact us by email at [email protected].
We created a complimentary best practices guide that gives you questions to ask when investigating liquor liability claims. It also includes the 50 Signs of Intoxication as defined by the OLCC. Click here to download this resource.