Legal Webcast: Discovery in the Information Age – Using Technology and Data to More Effectively Defend and Settle Your Claims
Watch the recording of Smith Freed Eberhard Partner Matt Ukishima, Senior Counsel Brian Driscoll, and Associate Melanie Rose discussing:
- How to leverage social media to uncover and undermine claims
- Why email is a double-edged sword
- The truth about cell phone data and what types of data are practical and available for use
- How electronic discovery differs from traditional discovery
- The hidden goldmine of data in cars and trucks
We also created a handy cheat sheet summarizing this presentation into “Top 10 Things to Know About Discovery in the Information Age,” which is available to download here.